A super nano coating that cannot be seen, felt, smelled, and its unique molecular structure imparts an unparalleled combination of protection and resistance to surfaces
Super Nano Coating
A colourless, stable and transparent nano coating with many beneficial properties and limitless applications.
Advantages of our super nano coating include:
- Anti-dust, anti-static and self-cleaning
- Anti-yellowing and resistant to erosion of harmful substances
- Anti-icing and snow
- Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral
- Anti–UV function
- Photo catalytical effect oxidizes toxins, pathogens, and volatile chemical compounds
- PH neutral
- Hydrophobic effect
- Colorless and transparent without changing the sheen
- Anti-ageing with a long service life – coating can last more than 3-5 years
- Excellent scratch resistance and high resistance to abrasion
- Large coverage as the coating is thin
- Can be applied to plastic, glass, ceramic, tile, painted surface, walls, wood, concrete, stone, metal, electronic boards and devices, and more
- Non-toxic, harmless green environmentally friendly
- Easy to use without complicated application techniques
- Naturally dries in 10-20 minutes and cures in 24 hours to a permanent invisible coating
Whilst our super nano-coating is still in research stages for additional applications, there are several projects it is currently used in. We have utilized this coating on common items that incubate and vector virus and bacterias within indoor environments such as door handles, faucets, computer peripherals, toilets, air conditioners, and countertops.
This super nano-coating has been used to covert windows into self-cleaning windows and glass, as well as masonry, soffits, flashings, stainless steel coverings, polished tiles, painted surfaces, and much more.
Super nano-coatings provide a photocatalytic reaction when exposed to even low energies of light resulting in the production of hydroxyls and other super oxidants that natural breakdown and destroy moulds, bacteria, virus, and volatile chemical compounds. The coating is permanently bonded to the selected surface and is never used up.
Contact mr natural® environmental group for more information about our stable nanocoatings.