mr natural® environmental group specializes in indoor air quality testing
mr natural® offers comprehensive occupational health and safety services with air quality testing including:
- Sample media, conduct analysis and results documentation for a variety of airborne contaminants.
- Sampling for bulk materials, airborne contaminants (metals, asbestos, PCBs, solvents, and bioaerosols) and physical agents using direct reading instruments and laboratory techniques.
- Anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control (consulting, administrative, personal protective equipment) recommendations for occupational health and safety hazards within workplaces.
- Residential, commercial and industrial applications
Indoor Environmental Air Quality Testing
mr natural® provides a range of services related to the assessment of indoor environment quality.
- Thermal comfort (temperature and relative humidity)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) for indoors and parkade sensors
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Differential Pressure
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and Formaldehyde
- Airborne particulate matter (nano particulate, PM2.5, RESP, Dust, particle counting)
- Aerosol monitoring
- Surface and airborne microbial (bacteria, molds & fungal) contamination
- Examination of heating, ventilating and air‐conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of air distribution within a building and determination if the necessary volume and quality of outdoor or engineered air supplied
- Asbestos, vermiculite and insulation such as UFFI
- Dust, allergens and environmental conditions for hypersensitive individuals with asthma, COPD and immune-compromised
Air quality testing can be performed fast and conveniently. Contact us for more information.