Our Decon Air Scrubber is the most advanced air scrubbing solution for cleaning impurities and contaminants from the air
Especially effective for rapidly reducing Asbestos fibers, ultra fine dust, mold spores, odours and VOC chemical compounds.
A “Decon Air Scrubber” is a device used to remove particles, gases, or chemicals from the air within a given area. Removal of chemical, volatized compounds and deactivation of mold spores, air does not have to pass through the unit. Hydroxyls are used to perform this task every square inch of the interior space.
While most air filtration systems of this type are designed to handle only one of these types of pollutants, there are a few industrial air cleaners that will handle two and even all three contaminants. Most scrubbers are configured to complete at least six cycles of operation each hour, helping to keep the air in the space free of any type of contamination.
Problems with Other Air Scrubbers
- Filters can not hold all particulate. A portion will be forcibly blown past medium. This is why the Decon Scrubber uses multiple filters with final filter to remove ultra fine particulate matter.
- Filters can not remove all of the particulate from the air even with dozens of passes.
- Filters can not address matter stuck or trapped on surfaces.
- Filters can not clean all the air as there are dead spaces where the air turbulence is blocked or unreachable.
- The organic particulate the filters catch builds up and can be actually start to multiple and be redistributed into the project areas.
mr natural® Decon Air Scrubber is the only solution that solves all of these problems in a single contained unit.
Solutions for remove airborne particulate and VOCs
Our Decon Scrubber is the most advanced air scrubbing solution available for significant reasons:
- Scrubbing the air can ensure the source stops emitting contaminants so it produces hydroxyls to decontaminate outside of the filtration chamber.
- The Decon Scrubber has 3 optics producing large amounts of hydroxyls that scrub the indoor environment outside of the processing chamber, unlike most air scrubbers which only clean the air that passes through them.
- Most air scrubbers do not catch most of the contaminants that pass through its filtration system. This does not happen with the Decon Scubber.