Particle Counting requires an instrument that detects and counts particles. Whether you are trying to ascertain dust levels, air quality in your home or workplace or test the efficiency of equipment such as filters and HVAC systems, particle counting provides a quantifiable means of what is floating around in the air.
With advanced real-time particle counters, we can accurately measure particles from 0.1 to 10.0µm and up to 6 sizes simultaneously. Data can be logged and generated into a report that can include raw data, graphs, opinions and recommendations.
Particle counting is perfect for tracking down problems such as for allergies such as the efficiency of your vacuum or portable air filtration units or PM2.5.
Applications for Particle Counting
- ISO Cleanroom Certification
- Filter Testing
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Locate Contamination Sources
- Process Verification, Validation
- Quality Assurance
- Portable Particle Measurements
- Monitor indoor & outdoor particle concentrations
- Log and report air pollution levels
- Demonstrate & compare efficiency of air & vacuum cleaners
- Track down particulate pollution sources
- Evaluate effectiveness of pollution control measures
- Inspect HVAC equipment & ducting
- Spot-check particulate pollution levels at the workplace
- Analyze logged data for remedial action
Consult with an engineer from mr natural® environmental engineers how particle counting or aerosol monitoring can help you to analyse and understand your indoor environmental.