BioShield Invisible Mold Resistant Coating
One application protects through 100’s of wet-dry cycles. Guaranteed to prevent the growth of mold, mildew, germs and musty odors for significantly longer than competitors, thus saving you time, cost and hassle.
It microscopically binds to the surface, thus preventing them from being easily rinsed away.
- Non-toxic. Non-corrosive. No bleach. No triclosan. Zero VOCs. Safe for people, pets, plants and the environment.
- Mold & Odors will not return for up to 25 Years.
- 1 Gallon covers approximately 600sqft.
9 in stock
BioShield from mr natural® is a safe and revolutionary water-based coatings that have been laboratory and military tested and proven to inhibit the growth of molds, mildew, and germs on the film of the treated surfaces.
Our mold inhibitor products are the perfect mold prevention solution for homes, vehicles, boats, schools, manufacturing and institutional environments.
Effective when both wet and dry, this liquid may be applied on virtually any surface. Formulated with zero VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) making it safe for your home as well as our environment. Mold & Odors will not return for up to 25 Years.
|Dimensions||17.2 × 17.2 × 33.7 cm|